I am at my best helping people through difficult decisions by enabling them to:
- relax, open up and be themselves
- focus on what is important and why
- think through the issues and options
- review the appropriateness of their natural approach and alternative options
- identify opportunities & experiences to discover what they want to learn
I have over 20 years experience in international blue chip companies covering the finance, manufacturing & legal sectors.
Roles have included:
- Head of Management Development (UK) for a European Bank
- Head of Change (People) for a top engineering manufacturer
- Group Training Manager for a large UK building society
- Learning Manager for a leading aerospace organisation
- HR Programmes Manager for a leading UK law firm
In 2001 I opted to work part time and established my own freelance consultancy business. Demand quickly resulted in the formation of Heuristic Learning Ltd.
Clients include local, national and multi-national organisations based throughout the UK; charitable, NFP, partnerships, public and private sectors.
All these experiences have enabled me to develop deep expertise in a range of specialist areas.
A full CV is available. Please contact me.
Copyright © Barry Gipson - Heuristic Learning 2007
Site Designed By BS6